vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Laguna 2 indicator lights stuck on

Hi all, new member here. Question regarding a 2002 Lag 2 estate. Is there a setting that activates some sort of parking lights on the indicators??



I ask as I have a baffling problem with the left hand side front and rear indicators permanently stuck on, not flashing, just on even when the ignition is off and the keycard out, as well as when the car is running. Pulling the fuse kills them, but of course they just come on when the fuse is replaced.



Strangely, the indicator marker light in the door is not stuck on, and flashes as it should when the stalk is pushed left.



As a last resort I've sent the UCH to BBH and they can't find a single fault on it or the relays, so I'm at a loss. Their comment was also maybe there's some sort of parking light setting??



I'm also having an odd problem with the front windows only going up a few inches at a time, so it takes several pulls on the switch to get them all the way up or down, but I don't know if this is related.



I have seen other threads here on this issue, but haven't seen a solution as yet?



Thanks

Daniel




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire