lundi 29 septembre 2014

Laguna 2.2 dci Estate (Issues)

Hi All,



Thanks for this forum I have searched and fixed 2 issues on this Laguna 2.2 dci Sports Estate today, so thanks.



But have two questions which may be easy solved.



(1) Hazzard Indicator Switch.



I push it on and NIL happening, so thought its a faluly relay / fuse or switch.



Last night after checking fuse, I must of left it in the on (Down) position, got up this morning and the hazzards are working.



Turned them off by depressing the switch and tried to turn them on but NIL again.



Thoughts?



Second is the fuel MPG.



Let me explain, when I purchased it, there was injector fault, smoke like a trubo gone, but being a handyman, I performed a lot of fault self diag and found that the pressure was low, indicating its an intake manifold gasket or like that and not Turbo blown.



If you dive it and ease it below 1800 RPM, you can slot it into 6th and cruise up the highway with little smoke / (Black) but if you drop it back and hit the gas, then pitty anyone behind you.



So, 4 hours, and replaced the intake manifold gasket and other top seals on injectors which came in the 30 quid kit.



Bingo, solved the blown turbo and smoke to a degree as I have only just performed this and not knowing how long past owner has been driving with this issue, I am still getting a slight BLACK on hard acceleration, but its slowly clearing.



Now, I drove with the fault like I said above for 200 KM, the trip computers said I was getting 45 MPG



Since the fault is now fixed I am getting same MGP



What should a 2.2 dci Estate 2002 manual get? (MPG) " it has 122,000 Miles on the clock.



I have a few other issues which I see comments on so will address them later, thanks and do please comment?



Col:confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire