vendredi 27 février 2015

Engine Clatter/Thrashing/ Hammering when touching accelerator??

Hi each and all, this one has me miffed, I have an Engine Clatter/Thrashing/ Hammering between 1000 - 2500 RPM I cant work out if it is from the top or bottom of the engine:/ It goes completely after you go past 2500 RPM, if you take your foot off the accelerator it also seems to go, touch the accelerator and the Clatter/Thrashing/ Hammering starts again, take your foot off the accelerator it goes again

I cant get to the bottom of it, It is a replacement engine as the other one was goosed, it has covered 63000 miles, came with all the parts with the engine, Turbo, Injectors, Diesel pump ETC, I have fitted a new timing belt kit, clutch kit, CSC, No leake, no use of oil, no overheating, one thing that has got my attention is that I read if you change the Fuel Injectors you are supposed to code them to the brain, obviously these have not as they came already on the replacement engine,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire