lundi 23 février 2015

Key Card Won't Start My Laguna II 1.9dci 2003

Hello there,

I've just had to lock my laguna II 03 plate 1.9dci by getting my daughter to come to my location and she had to sit in the drivers seat and lock the doors by pressing the door lock switch on the centre console. We opened the drivers door window and then quickly removed the key card and she then climbed out through the window and we used the electric window button to close the window as she got out. Car secured at location.

Why??



Answer:

I got into my car, put the key card into the slot and got nothing but continual flashing from the light behind the slot and the red immobiliser light continually flashing faster than when the key card is out of the slot. Key Card won't open or lock the car and the battery is new and in the right way around.

Please can somebody send me an explanation as to the cause and hopefully a solution to the Problem??

Thanks in advance from a really cold and frustrated "hookie63" :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire