samedi 28 février 2015

majorly need some help

Hi guys, I've recently just bought a 2002 Clio 1.2 16v expression. Give it a quick once over seemed okay bought it nice and cheap and not to my suprise it is loaded with issues.



Now I've recently just passed my test (again after being banned) reason being is due to a new member of the family on the way. So I bought what I thought was a decent car for the price to my horror its not.



I've been out and bought a new Ignition coil and crank sensor as i know they are common issues and as i started to look at everything today couldn't help but notice that water pump has gone as theres an awful lot of water pouring from it (2-3ltrs in like 30 seconds came out) the front bumper won't stay on and it's showing an electric fault.



I'm hoping i can find some kind hearted people to help me out. I do have money just not an awful lot and I really need to get this car on the road. I know its a big ask, but please can anybody help me?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire