vendredi 27 février 2015

megane 2001 clutch fault?

Hi all my first post so apologies if its in the wrong place,

I have a 2001 megane 1.4 16v which a couple of weeks ago the clutch started slipping for no obvious reason, clutch felt high that me, (but told that they are) anyway clutch cooled down and other than the smell of clutch next day car felt fine, just tonight I have stopped at traffic lights, pulled away in 1st gear and as I have released the clutch, there was a clicking noise, approx. 3 clicks, changed to 2nd and car fine, then into 3rd and nothing, managed to pull over, but now the car will go into gear without using the clutch, and be taken out of gear with the pedal released, now with the pedal released the car doesn't move, there is no horrible noises, or smells, the only thing I have noticed is the clutch pedal seems to have more play in pedal, and is higher than brake pedal by a good way, cable seems intact, will investigate further tomorrow. but any help or advice would be much appreciated,



some great posts on this site about other Renault problems, a great help.



thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire