jeudi 26 février 2015

scenic 1 no power

Hi, not sure if posting in the right section.

I have a scenic 1 phase 2 1.9 dci, when i start the car it starts with no problems, it moves but has no power. It revs at about 3000 and wont go any higher, top speed of around 45 in 2 mins (fast, i know ha ha)

Any way my alternator pulley was making a noise while idle it was cheaper to get a new alternator so got an rtx one. I got a week out of it before the dash lights started flickering, and then it blew, ive replaced it, and was fine, after a couple days my heat plug light came on after a couple seconds of starting the car, and i lost power, i got my heat/glow plugs checked and they was all knackered, so replaced them and the problem still there, no power.

I got someone to check car over with a computer, which came up with the fault of boost pressure sensor, i was shown what and where it was, i got one new, changed it over and the problem is still there no power, and heat plug light still on.

Ive checked fuel filter for water, no water in there.

Ive checked and replaced the air filter. Still got problem.

Im at an end now, not knowing any thing about engines, i need my car for work but only doing 45mph its no good for motorway use as i work all over. At the mo i have no money what so ever as i cant get to work.

Has any one else had this problem or know what the problem is.

If i have left any details out please let me know.

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire