samedi 28 février 2015

Scenic III TCE 130 Service Schedule Plan

Hi all,



Hoping for some advice, I appreciate this isnt engine specific but I've just purchased a Scenic III TCE 130 Petrol, 47k, 5.5 years old, 4 service stamps to date, 5th due at 6 years I guess.



As with buying any used car I'm mindful of any upcoming costs, so I asked the dealer if I could see the scheduled service plan to understand what items will be required at the next service, but they fobbed me off saying they couldn't produce the manual.



Could someone in the know and with access to the cars manual possibly tell me whats coming up at the 6 year service?



As the car comes with a cam chain I'm not anticipating anything too major but i'd like to know for sure before I hand over my money.



Thanks in advance for any feedback




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire