mercredi 25 mars 2015

Adding Aux USB Connection...

Hi everyone!



I currently have this in my 2010 megane







I want to change it to this







My current headunit is this







The rear connection block looks like this







I dont think my current rear connection block will allow for a direct connection for the AUX/USB, I can only imagine I need some sort of stepped loom to be able to hook up the AUX/USB.



Does anyone know what I need to be able to get this to work? Original Renault part number would be brilliant!



Also, I want to add a Vibe 4-channel amp (Nothing large, just enough to increase the quality of sound currently being produced) and a underseat Vibe Sub Woofer, however the rear of the headunit doesn't have the RED/WHITE connections for a sub.



Will the possible new loom have these on there, or am I looking at a completely different Renault headunit that will allow me to do this?!



Want to keep the car as OE as possible with minimal aftermarket items.



Ta muchly!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire