jeudi 29 octobre 2015

2007 Trafic ABS - DF011

I've just picked up a 2007 Trafic - low mileage, decent condition, but the ABS light is on (along with SERV, STOP and the brake warning light of course - was one light not enough for Renault?)

Fault code shows DF011 - Solenoid Valve Supply.

Reading the live data, everything seems fine - wheel speeds all read OK, but the "computer supply voltage" reads 0.00v - sometimes flicks up to 0.08v.

I checked all the wiring - the two wires from the battery seem fine and undamaged, and read battery voltage at the ABS ECU, and the feed via the 5A fuse in the passenger side of the dash also read battery voltage. I've checked and cleaned the two earth connections at the earth point above the ABS unit too (several times).

I've fitted another ABS unit with the same part number and still have the same fault.

I've tried to borrow a van (two) to swap ABS pumps, but neither had the same part number as mine does.

Any suggestions, because I'm out of ideas here.

Thanks in advance.


2007 Trafic ABS - DF011

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire