vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Which engine should I pick for a new Grand Scenic?

Hi this is my first post, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I am looking to get a new Grand Scenic and I am not sure if I should pick the 1.6dci(130) or the 1.2TCE (also 130bhp) .

I currently have a 2007 Scenic II 1.6VVT and I find it
- a bit underpowered
- way too noisy at motorway speed.

Consumption doesn't bother me much, the mileage is not going to be high enough to make a big difference.

I am not going to pull anything or travel fully loaded often

It has to be quiet when doing long trips.

I am worried that too many short journeys would not suit the diesel this and it would take ages to warm up in winter.
Our usage varies a lot: 6x journeys less than 4 miles, 2x 30miles round trips on A roads; possibly one 90miles motorway round trip.

I don't care about service costs or resale value as I am going for a 3 years lease, in fact diesel is cheaper to lease (I save around £20/month) which is appealing.

Which should I pick?


Which engine should I pick for a new Grand Scenic?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire