mercredi 28 octobre 2015

My electrics went dead

Hi hello could any one help just tonight bought a Renault scenic 2004 1.9 decision on way home automatic wiper stayed on then dash light up with saying doors are all open and showed both indicators where on the lots of faults came up then car just put the breaks on then they went off again after fiddling with the buttern then drove about 2 miles the whole dash went dead nothing at all AA came had no idea looked but could not find an answer so just been on a flat bed to my house sick as a pig and have no idea where to go from here when I got home when tipping the car off dash light up again is it a faulty wire help please help Neil oh but still stayed on even when I locked the car up crazy and now broke AA £170 10 miles from home tired and sick what's the Mrs going to say ha ha


My electrics went dead

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire