jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Stereo Upgrade - Clio 1.25 Dynamique 2003

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've just bought my first car (can you guess what it is?) and I'm wanting to do the young driver clique and upgrade my stereo. Could anyone tell me what I'm gunna need (if I was to diy). I've heard of straight up replacement speakers but a lot of them say door speakers, and I was under the impression that the speakers are on the dash?? It would be brilliant if someone could give me an idea of what speaker I should be looking for.

(I have upgraded the stereo itself but I'm not sure of the exact model - Mutant with Bluetooth,aux,usb and sd card and I'm pretty sure it says 100x4watt or something along them lines)

Cheers,Brooks.


Stereo Upgrade - Clio 1.25 Dynamique 2003

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire