mardi 27 octobre 2015

Megane ii 1.5 dci, the temperature pointer not coming to the halfway

Hello,

I have Megane Sedan 1.5 dci 86 hp. Lately, I gave it to a friend for annual maintenance to clean EGR valve, the throttle, changing the oil and coolant, filters and so on.

The car seems fine after the maintenance however, the temperature gauge was coming right into the middle before the changes and now, after the maintenance, after it gets warm, it is not coming sharp to the middle but a little to the left, it is a very small discrepancy but still stuck in my mind. Do you have any idea what it might be, thermostat works fine and as I did not have any problem before the maintenance, can be related one of the changes that I have mentioned?

Just to add that the fuel consumption is okay

Thanks in advance for having a look at the topic!


Megane ii 1.5 dci, the temperature pointer not coming to the halfway

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire