vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Kia Venga de-misting problems etc

Hi people

My other half has issues with her Kia Venga not demisting well whilst we have been having these wet days. She bought it used middle of this year and air con has always worked really well giving nice cold air so we are confused how this isn't helping clear the screen rapidly?! My Clio which I got recently has the modern luxury of air con haha, and I've been pleased to see my screen clears nice and quickly. I had my air con serviced when I got it as it wasn't working and needed re-gassing etc.
So anyway we are wondering what might be causing the slow mist clearance and what can be done? She even has put a dehumidifier bag in the car in case there is excess moisture within the car?

Hope someone can help?!

Ps not that it probably matters, but it's a 2010 Diesel engine version.


Kia Venga de-misting problems etc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire