mardi 27 mai 2014

air con pressure sensor reading wrong

Hi all



I have had a lot of problems with my air con and heaters not working.



It has been in and out of the dealers trying to fix it.



they said it would be the pressure sensor or air con ecu.



I changed the pressure sensor, but that did not work (one from a parts place off the bay)



It turns out the air con ecu is the wrong one in the car, and someone fitted it with a second hand unit and it would not work.



Renault ordered me in a new air con ecu, and I went to have it fitted today, but the tech bloke said it is still reading only 1 bar of pressure and even with the new ecu it will not work.



He thinks that there is a corroded wire somewhere, as if one was broken, or a plug in in correct, then it would show up on the Can Clip.



I have it booked back in on friday for then to see if they can find corroded the wire/pressure fault.



Has anyone had a problem like this before?



thanks

Ian




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire