vendredi 30 mai 2014

Buying a Renault Scenic Dynamique Tom Tom (dCi 110)

Hi



My partner and I saw a Renault Scenic Dynamique Tom Tom (dCi 110) yesterday and both liked it.

http://ift.tt/1jAkNR9


I particularly like the 5 star ncap safety rating of the scenic as we have a couple of youngsters. After safety fuel efficiency is my next priority.



It's intended to be used mostly for 5 mile school runs across town and an Avon round. Lots of short urban journeys.Once a month or so it will get a longer journey - 30 mile. And 3 or 4 times a year a long trip to the west country.



Do you think this is the best model/engine size to go for or should we look out for another?



I heard the 1.6l was newer (perhaps more efficient) engine and start/stop would be an important money saver for us.



Thanks for looking

pete






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire