jeudi 18 septembre 2014

Hello from a new user

Hello!



I'm a Renault Clio II 1.4 16v Dynamic owner that likes to get his hands dirty every now and then

:).



I came to this forum because of the window washer pump issue that I solved by using one of the posts and wanted to add some pictures of my experience fixing the pump.

Things that I already did to my car:

replaced the front optics which requires to remove the front wheels. Oil spray my clutch every 2/3 months in a specific spot because the pedal gets stiff specially when releasing (ill post some pictures on this). Installed car stereo, speakers and screen. Removed and checked Cabin air filter. Cleaned the vents with steam jet and some anti-bacterial product. replaced many light bulbs.

As you can read...nothing too fancy, I know my limits :o.



Regards

JC




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire