mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Motrio Car Battery

I had not used my 2005 Renault Clio car for many months and when trying to start it, it failed. I tried to charge the car battery with a mains charger specific for charging car batteries and it showed that the battery could not hold any charge.



I bought a Motrio Car Battery from my local dealer and disconnected the old battery and noticed that the old battery had a pipe for the exhaust gas from the battery to be safely removed. The new Motrio Battery does not seem to have a space for the pipe for the exhaust gas to be put in.



There is a rectangular indentation on the side of the Motrio car battery but when I tried to lever it open it seemed very tightly secure and I was not sure if it was meant to be opened.



I wish to know if the Motrio Car Batteries for Renault Clio's have a space for the exhaust pipe of battery gases to be funnelled out.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire