lundi 23 février 2015

1.4 poor MPG and over revving

Hello All,



I’ve had my 1.4 scenic Fuji (03) around 2 months now and generally happy with the car. I have noticed since having it the fuel consumption is very high and the idle speed seems to be erratic.



Also when I am approaching a junction etc and press the clutch to slow\stop the revs go right down below 500 RPM almost stalling (has a few times) then back up to idle speed.



Also when on a motor way going uphill or under load the power seems to pulse on and off every second



The car had a full service before buying and I have just changed the MAP sensor with no change.



Lastly when in 5th gear and cruising the revs seems to be too high ie at 70mph the rev speed is around 3500 RPM does this seem normal?



I’m thinking to change the full set of coils as a next step, but thought would ask for some advice from the forum experts.



Hoping someone as some experience or good advise as I seems to be never away from the filling station ***61516;



Many Thanks



PTnewby




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire