lundi 23 février 2015

2000 Laguna Mk1 Phase2 1.6 Sport Wheel Alignment

Hi I'm a Newbie so please be gentle!



I've just had the first new Clutch fitted to my Laguna @117k.



Fearing that the Wheel Alignment might have been affected I took the Laguna to the Tyre Fitters who rigged it up to the Supertracker system.



Unfortunately the Supertracker Measurement Suite does not seem to include my vehicle. So once again I have had to reluctantly settle for the Renault Laguna mk2 1.6 2001>2006 measurements to be set!



I have since contacted Supertracker, in Southampton, who confirmed that my Laguna's details are not included in the Supertacker Database.



Can anyone help me with the correct measurements.





My Laguna has 16" Aries Alloys shod with AVON ZV5 205/55/R16 91V Tyres (in good condition).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire