mardi 10 février 2015

Glow plug / eml light

Hi all.



I have recently bought an 08 plate clio campus 1.5 dCi van.



I have a problem with the glow plug / eml light in the center of the instrument cluster in that the light doesn't work!



The van starts ok as long as I give it 5-10 seconds by counting, between the first click of the key and then starting.



I'm concerned because the light also doubles up as the eml that I may miss fault codes etc.



Would the more experienced members say this was a simple blown bulb issue or something more???



As I say, the van starts ok although it was dodgy this morning but I think that was me not giving the plugs quite enough time as it was cold. I'm fairly confident the glow plug system is working correctly.



Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire