dimanche 25 octobre 2015

2009 Laguna Coupe 2.0T GT (Best OBD Kit)

Hi all.

I have been looking into getting a WiFi or Bluetooth OBD reader for my 2009 Laguna Coupe GT (2.0 Litre Turbo Petrol) :cool:
Can anyone suggest a good but non expensive reader that's suitable for this car?

I know the port is under the tray in the arm rest, I have access to an Android tablet, Windows 8.1 Phone, and Windows Laptop for connectivity. I would prefer the unit to be wireless.

I know there are a lot of readers on the market that are compatible with most model cars, I'm only looking because I'm curious about diagnostic readings etc, and do not have any known faults that specifically need detecting.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have seen loads on eBay and Amazon, but am unclear which would be best suited for my car. :confused:

Thanks in advance
Roy


2009 Laguna Coupe 2.0T GT (Best OBD Kit)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire