samedi 24 octobre 2015

AA had to reset the battery???.

Evening all.

I've just got home after calling out the AA. :moonie:

I left work and got to my beloved wind to find the doors unlocked and the electronic boot not opening.

Strange I thought, but never mind.

I then got in and tried to start the car with the key.

Nothing........not even lights on the dashboard

Oh

I better call the AA.

Luckily they turned up within 15 minutes (thank you Mr AA) and set to work.

He tested the battery and he said that was 100%.

He then hooked up his little computer and it showed no faults.

He then disconnected the battery and reconnected it again and voilà, it fired up.

He said it might have been caused by a neighbouring keyfob triggering something.

BUT, as this has now been logged on their system I could not call them out again for it.

Has anyone got any ideas as I'm now scared I might get stranded somewhere

Thanks in advance

Kelly


AA had to reset the battery???.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire