dimanche 25 octobre 2015

Can you Install DAB Radio to Espace MK3?

Hi,

I have been doing lots of searching about on how to add an after market DAB radio to my car.

Its a Renault Espace Mk3, I am fed up of the constant whining and buzzing from the radio especially on MW/AM/LW and really don't wanna spend time messing about with my plugs and suppressors ect as I have spent well over 650 quid on my car since Jan and want to leave it alone best i can now while its working....in a fashion....

All I would like to know is, is there a way to connect the DAB radio with a cable to the cars radio unit under the drivers seat, so i can have the pleasure of the radio coming through my cars speakers and not the DAB unit itself?

The DAB unit i Have is a pure highway, the user manual says I can connect a lead from the OUT socket to my cars radio, but with the Espace's unit being hidden away i was wondering if could be done? With extra length cable of course.

Thank you so much.


Can you Install DAB Radio to Espace MK3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire