samedi 24 mai 2014

clio no communication with airbag ecu ?

I have just got a 2004 1.2 clio that has the airbag light on, I have plugged my code reader that normally reads airbags fine ( does on my other clios) .

I think who ever sold the car new there where problems, when i originally got the car all the light where on on the dash but i found a plug disconnected on the dash once the plug is reconnected it left the airbag light on !

I have disconnected the airbag ecu and found it had some liquid in it, i have bought another ecu but it made no difference.

The light on the dash doesnt go out at all, doesnt even go through test when the car is started.

I have read the info on airbags on this site which is great but i cant get any ideas, I have checked the socket for broken wires for what i can see, and cleaned it but no improvement ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire