dimanche 25 mai 2014

Clio speedo problem

Hi, My daughters clio has a speedo which has just stopped working. The clio is a 2000 1.4 sport model. I do not think it has abs but am more than willing to be corrected on this.

I have renewed the speedo sensor from the gearbox....no difference. I then noticed that one of the three wires from the top of the sensor was not connected. I reconnected this using a plastic block connector....nothing. I have noted that the other two wires are connected using the red male/ female push type connectors and look green. I would reconnect these using block connectors as well but do not want to just go around chopping wires if they are not the cause.

Does anyone have any idea as to what may be causing the speedo not to work.



Thanking you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire