dimanche 25 mai 2014

Coils for MK3 Clio

So my cars been 7 garages now. And is still misfiring and chugging. I have just taken it to a Dealer who changed all Sparks to all genuine Renault ones and it is still doing the same. They told me the next step will be for them to change the coils. Which I already find weird because surely they can investigate these things as opposed to just changing the sparks and coils like every garage does but hey...They were going to charge 400+ for the coils so I'm thinking I may as well change them myself for a lot less.



Now my question is what coil packs do I need? I can find a lot that fit and a lot that say they are OEM parts. It confuses me how different manufacturers can claim to be the OEM? If anyone knows what coils will be genuine or closest to genuine for my car then please let me know as Google is doing nothing but give me a headache. It is a Clio mk3 2006 1.4 Petrol.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire