jeudi 15 mai 2014

Electrical problem?

I bought a Grand Scenic 1.9Dci 2008 Manual. (carminat model) in France last week and drove it to Portugal... Ok the dash read out is in French but that i can understand.



This week it has started to give problems, The car misses a beat and the dash goes off briefly.. I do not lose any settings and the car continues as normal



This is what is displayed as a fault " mettre aux point mort" The translation is "Put in Neutral" unless you have a better idea! You do not have time to read the fault before it turns off.. it's that quick.



I am considering taking it to a non Renault workshop, good mechanic and he speaks English.



The car had 2 new injectors fitted about 2 months ago plus new ECU and all plugged into the Renault computer to programme the system. This was all carried out by Renault in France.



I would like to know if



1 Renaults guarantee would cover me as a new owner for the work done.



2 What do you think is causing this problem



I will make a list of your suggestion to take to the mechanic, for him to eliminate them... or cure the problem.



Many thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire