dimanche 25 mai 2014

Espace IV total death when START pressed

Hi guys,



You may be able to tell I am having a "negative experience" with my Espace at the moment.



I did try and search for an answer before posting this but failed.



I went out to go shopping. No problems getting in, inserted the key-car, pressed START and immeadiately every cut out dead, no lights or fan noises at all, total death. :eek:



I poked all the controls, looked under the bonnet, the 175A fuse is sealed so any defect is not obvious. After a couple of minutes I tried to lock the car, and the dash lights came on. :crazy:

It then started fine.



However the trip computer memory has been wiped, and the stereo wants its key-code.



My money is on the battery being low, which I will check tomorrow as I did about 15 miles this afternoon.



:confused: Any other ideas? :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire