vendredi 23 mai 2014

Misfire cylinder 1 - knocking - engine cuts out

Okay, I'm new, tried the search function for my problems but they really never answer what I need to know, so this has probably most definatley been covered before...



Vehicle: 2004 Renault Megane Extreme 1.4 16v



Firstly



I have a misfire on cylinder 1...my question is really simple, Where is cylinder 1...does it go from left to right (1,2,3,4) or from right to left (4,3,2,1)?

Please don't say "the one closest to the flywheel" because I don't know where that is. (I looked on Google but no straight forward answer, and I have no patience)



Secondly



When I start the engine (cold), it will start then cut out if I don't manually give it some revs for a few seconds, is this the ICV? TB?



Thirdly



There is a knocking when im driving on rough-ish roads. I've just had both drive shafts replaced due to the "knocking" when you turn the steering wheel [Fixed]. I've read somewhere that it could be the subframe? any more info on this?



Thanks guys :mechanic:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire