samedi 24 mai 2014

newbee

Hi people I am Tim ,nearly 52 years young and have just took a gamble in buying a 53 plate Laguna 1.9dci off eBay at £420. Cheap as chips but only 2 week mot. So shall know how cheap or not as the case may be on Tuesday when she has the dreaded mot. I have took a little time navigating around your excellent site so as to get a feel for it, and hopefully not ask things already covered by others. Getting to the mot issue my new gal has quite an unnerving steering issue which is fed back through the steering wheel, I suspect top strut mount and possibly a bottom ball joint. Reading through various posts I get the impression that the whole bottom arm has to be replaced as the ball joint cannot be obtained seperately. My point on this is not to ask advice but to mention that I have found somewhere ( I think ) that does supply the ball joints and three nuts and bolts. As I type this I have had a grey moment and can't find the details so will post them in a while. I have never owned a Renault before and just purely in my nature I will study everything I can about it, just a car nut I suppose. Later people.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire