jeudi 22 mai 2014

Replacing - Ballast Resistor for Headlight

I have a Renault Laguna 03 model. One of the headlights is not working. After trying out new bulbs, I took it to Renault and got the issue cornered down to a faulty 'Ballast Resistor'. The next big challenge for me was digesting the cost quoted for a replacement ballast resistor plus fitting charges. It was close enough to the Car's cost.., and I am really stuck not knowing what i do next.



My question is - Assuming i catch hold of an used ballast resistor from the web, is it possible for us to access the ballast resistor easily and replace it ? If yes, can anyone guide me please as to where I can find this item under the bonnet and if there are any precautions I need to take before plugging it out and replacing it ?



Thanks for your help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire