jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Connecting into Trafic fusebox

Hi Troops,



OK, I'll start by coming clean, this isn't about a Trafic... It's about my 2011 Primastar, which as we all know is a Trafic with a different badge!



I'm planning to fit an additional 12Volt outlet in he dash where the curry hook is and I've read through the existing thread that's already on the forum on this several times.



I can also find my fusebox no problem as I've read about that in my owners manual and on a Vivaro forum.



My query is how do I actually connect into the fusebox?



I want to connect into one of the empty fuse points (Probably the one marked 12V which I'm told is usee for the 12Volt outlet fitted to crew cab models) and just run a short cable.



Can I get access by removing my glovebox, or do I have to undo the bolt holding the fuse board in place?



All ideas gratefully accepted.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire