jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Upgrade Clio 3 to add usb socket

Hi All,



I've got a 2011 Clio Sport Tourer GT-Line TomTom.



It has the factory fit stereo, bluetooth and TomTom Live.



It doesn't have the USB connector for iPods and playing music of memory sticks... and that's driving me mad.



Anyone know if it's addable? I've been chasing my tail for days on the internet trying to solve this.



The stereo I currently have has a pair of part numbers on it:

28 111 7908R and 7 649 173 391



I'm not bothered if it's a box I need to add to the glovebox instead of replacing the aux connectors that it currently has by the cup holders on the center console, just so long as I can play music from a usb stick.



I'd really, really, really like this to be a fully integrated genuine renault part. Not some aftermarket that fakes being a six changer as well if possible.



Anyone know if such a unit can be added to that head unit, or how the multi function touchpoint's are plumbed in? I've seen a glove box unit (part number 77 11 426 075), but can't find out if that is compatible with my head unit, or, if it is, if it needs to use a connector that may already be being used for example by the TomTom.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire