dimanche 30 novembre 2014

1.9dci blowing all oil out of engine.

Hi all this heap is one step closer to getting scrapped, it's one thing after another with it.



I'd noticed a strong smell of fumes the past week, so 3 days ago I checked it and the engine was covered in oil due to the breather pipe being unmatched from the dipstick tube. I put it back on with a new jubilee clip, cleaned the engine down and thought all was well.



Today I've just done a 60 mile round trip and smelt the smell again. When I got to my destination ( the polar express)

I checked again and the pipe was still on but again all of engine was covered in oil. Drove carefully home and going round a roundabout the oil light come on. I've also noticed the back of the car has oil on it, presumably coming from the exhaust?



Is there anything that would likely cause this like blocked breathers etc?



Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire