dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Laguna 1999 - heated seats not working

Hi all!



I just bought a 1999 Laguna Estate and it's very comfortable driving, and so far I'm happy with it.

However, there are some few issues with it, among them the thing with the heated seats.

I've searched the forum and I see that this is a common issue, however, I didn't find any solutions for this model.

I've ordered a Hayes manual and hopefully there will be more info there.

Maybe anyone here know how to solve this on this 1999 model?



Overview:

Neither left or right heating seat is working.

The ligh for the heating seats turn on but no heat.

I checked the fuse, and measured it to work.

There are some open spaces for fuses in the fuse box under the bonnet, but no info anywhere as to which is which.



Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire