samedi 29 novembre 2014

Master DCi120 2008

Hello all, will post some details soon about myself.



I have an 08 Renault Master DCi Panel Van.

Quickshift 6 gearbox.

Sometimes sticks in reverse so turn off ignition and on again to cure for a while but no use like this.

Also gets stuck in forward gears.



I don't know enough about new computerised systems but am an old qualified mechanic so know my way around vehicles.

On reading some other posts etc, on the web, I see this is a familiar problem with Renault but it seems to be a variety of different reasons to cure.

Any help on where I should start looking.

I expect to have to remove the gearbox as any fix will no doubt be behind a bell housing or electronics hidden with-in and only got to by removal of the gear-box.



Can i do it at home or is it only a dealer fix which is going to kill my pocket.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire