dimanche 30 novembre 2014

CD player not working

Hi, the other day i switched my CD player off in my 03 plate megane (not standard CD player) and now it wont come back on, I took the CD player face off and the little red light was still flashing so obviously there is still power running to the CD player, i also tried another CD player and it never switched on, I don't know if this is connected but my dash clock now only comes on when I put my headlights on, plus the rear window heater stopped working around the same time, all these things are located around the central dash so could there possibly be a fuse needing changed? Also I have no experience of changing fuses so if anyone has the time to write out instructions of which fuse and where it is located would be great. Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire