mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Scenic II rear bumper removal.

Hello all,



After what seems hours of searching here, YouTube and Google, I'm afraid I have to post this question.



How do you remove the rear bumper?



I undid the four screws along the tailgate, plus the four below.

Removed the rear lights to undo the black plastic heads.

Removed the tailgate locators to take out the torx screws.



But cannot fathom out how to get or find the screws behind the rear wheels?

I don't want to force the mud wells in case I break them.



The reason I want the bumper off is so I can fix the water leak into the boot. After plenty of drying, then talc I found the source of the water entry.



It's from the right hand side of the car, not the tow hitch, or vents, but the join in the corner, water seeps through it.



Thanks for any help, I got as far as the wheel arches earlier but ran out of light and need the car, so had to put it nearly back together.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire