jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Electronic breakdown?

Dear forum. I am a newbie here and have an unusual problem. I have had a number of cars but never had a problem like this.



The make is a Nissan Kubistar 2006 DCI70 model, which I believe is identical to the Kangoo in most respects.



The problem is that when I turn the ignition key, there is no reaction to the starter engine, and I get multiple failures on the dashboard, indicating that all - or nearly all - function does not work.



Intermittently, the warning lights for each function will flash or and off. I roll started the car and after trying for a few minutes driving, the dashboard electronics went crazy like described.



Does anyone recognize this problem? If so, I be very pleased for some tips.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire