jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Clio 2004 mk2 rf Central locking not working

Hi everyone,



I have a Clio 2004 1.6 16v initiale. Both keys that I have are working correctly and have been tested at a garage for their rf capabilities but the car is still not unlocking/locking.



I have to press the central locking on the centre console with only the passenger door left open and then lock the passenger door manually!



Does anybody have a solution for this problem to get it working again? I have looked at countless threads on forums and many describe the resynchronising sequence that does not work on my car (holding down the locking button does nothing).



Do I need to reprogram the key to the ECU or does the ECU need replacing?? Or what is needed?



I don't really understand this so as much detail as possible would be much appreciated.



Many thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire