jeudi 29 janvier 2015

2009 megane 1.5dci cold start problem

Hi all, I have a 2009 1.5 dci megane with 65k on the clock, recently the warnings 'check injection and check anti-pollution systems' came up on my dash along with the cruise control and speed limiter going off. This happened when I first got the car nearly 3 years ago and was diagnosed as the boost pressure sensor kicking in as a safety precaution due to over revving of the engine (I was told).

As I couldn't get to a garage because of work for a few weeks and the fact it drove no differently, I thought nothing of it.

A week ago on starting the car from cold the engine sounded like a bag of hammers and was juddering when idling. I also noticed that as I started driving the temp gauge took about 7/8 miles to get up to normal operating temperature. After this the car drove as normal.

I managed to get the boost pressure sensor code wiped clean eventually, sorting the cruise and limiter out and getting rid of the warning s on the dash but the rough starting is still there.

Has anyone had this problem or knows what it could be? I've heard a coolant temperature sensor mentioned but don't know for sure, thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire