mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Renault Master central locking issue

Hello every one.

I am new both to this forum as well as to motorized world.

Recently I have purchased a 1998 Renault Master with intention of camper conversion.

There is quite a few issues with the van, owing to the age, but I need to start somewhere.

Thus, central locking does not work with the key. It is a button-less key that will turn with no resistance inside all barrels... CL does work with the button inside (above head in the middle). The same key DOES start engine.

Has any body had the same problem? Any suggestions, please? I could start with fuse box but have no diagram so I may do more damage than repair...

I will highly appreciate any help!



Kind regards,

Artur




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire