jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Espace IV Sun Bling / Roof

Hi,



I have a 2006 Grand Espace IV with panoramic roof, the Sun Bling is stopped half open. The sunroof also does not operate.It has been this way since we bough it a few months back.



I've tried the reset sequence and it's not done anything. There is no sound at all when I try to operate any of the roof functions from the control panel.



Is there a fuse or realy that I should check to see if this might be the issue?



Where can I access the motor for the roof so I can try bypas the control and power them directly from a power pack to see if they are the issue.



Id it possible / likely the it is the control panel that is faulty?



Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.



Adrian




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire