samedi 31 janvier 2015

what engine and will this fit 1.4 8v

Hi guys here to pick ur brains.... bought the mrs a w reg clio mk2 ph1 a while back, done a couple of small mods to it to smarten it up a bit for her flush front bumper, 182 rear bumper, colour coded 16v door strips and lowered it. Spent more on these small bits than I paid for the car. Now I see why. The car was parked up for a couple months as she hadn't yet passed her test. I decided to use it for while but soon after it started showing signs of low oil pressure with the oil light flashing during tickover or low revs and before I knew it the bottom end was nackered. Ive decided to replace the engine with a second hand unit but am a. Unsure what my engine is exactly e.g I think it an e7j634 but could do with clarification....and also im no expert on clio engines the biggest job ive done is revalve my sisters 1.2 8v head after har cambelt snapped......



B. If my engine is an e7j634 would I be able to replace it with an e7j757 from an auto and use the flywheel gearbox etc from the knackered engine

Hope someone can help and thanks in advance ross




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire