jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Heating and cooling laguna MKII

Hi Friends, wasn't away long before I'm back for more help and info. Just had my laguna brakes, discs and pads front and back done, a service for the winter and I had the tracking sorted only yesterday, All this was ready for the winter and it was driving like a dream. I pulled into Flint North Wales Mcdonalds car park last night and smashed the front end into a massive curb that apparently should have a bin on it and the head lamp above that's supposed to light the car park up was out causing very poor visibiltie.

After getting witness details , took photos and exchanged details with Manager of mcdonalds and then drove home, on the way home to Chester my heater was on zero and all of a sudden came on full blast with a gas like smell and white smoke coming out of the dash where the key thob goes. It's still dark and I really wont know what the damage is until early morning. Does anybody think I've smashed my inter-cooler, radiator or heater matrix when I smashed into the big curb in the car park? Any help or info would be great and probably save me time trying to diagnose it myself being a novice I prefer to ask the pro's for some help and then learn from the advice. Anyhow friends of the Renault forum any help as you all know will be much appreciated. I need my Laguna fixing ASAP so I can see my son at weekends as he lives 35 miles away from me and the Laguna is our life line. Thanks again friends.:mad::(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire