samedi 31 janvier 2015

Scenic Auto dipped-beam headlights

I have just bought a Renault Scenic Dynamique TomTom 64 plate. On my Vehicle settings customisation menu I have ticked the "Auto dipped-beam headlights" option. Nowhere else is this phrase to be found verbatim. The only other option I can see mentioned in the handbook is the "Automatic main beam headlights", is this the same thing? When I asked the dealer about them he said it was automatic adjustment of the dipped headlights under different load conditions in the back of the car and the boot which I'm doubting! Can anyone tell me which of the features does "Auto dipped-beam headlights" actually refer to? The vehicle has automatic headlights, but those are controlled by the lighting stalk.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire