mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Famous Rugby Player

A very tall man walks into a bar, and a lady recognises him as a famous Rugby player.



They start to talk and eventually go back to his place.



They start to kiss, and the man takes off his shirt.



On his arm, he has a tattoo that says REEBOK.



"What's that for?" the lady questions.



"Oh, I have this so that when I'm on TV, people will see my tattoo, and Reebok pays me."



Then the man takes off his trousers, and on his leg,

he has a tattoo that says NIKE.



'What's that ?' the lady questions again.



"Just like the Reebok tattoo, I get paid when this tattoo is seen on TV."



Then the man drops his underwear and on his penis he has a tattoo that says AIDS.



The lady screams: "Don't tell me you have AIDS!"



The man replies: "No, no...!!! Calm down...!!!



It will say ADIDAS in a minute."




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire