vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Door ajar light Clio 2 ph 1 (1999)

Hello, my name's Eric and I'm from the Netherlands. Unfortunately the Dutch forums can't help me out so I'm trying my luck here.



When my car rolled out the factory it didn't have a standard radio thus also no central display. A few months ago, I fitted an original radio and a central display with the seat belt light and door ajar light next to it.

I thought it would be a simple job wiring it but I'm having trouble with the door ajar light. Out of the plug of those 2 lights come 3 wires: a yellow one for some sort of power, I connected this one to a ACC wire. A white one for the seat belt, I connected this one on the original orange wire from under the seat. And a green wire for the door, I connected this to the green wire coming from the door sensor behind the B pillar.



Although the seat belt and door ajar light work the way they should, my interior light won't turn off now anymore unless I do it manually. Also, when my doors are closed and the key is out and I put my lights on, the buzzer sounds. So the car somehow thinks a door is open even though it's not.



Also, if I keep my interior light on the middle setting (so it should go on when doors open and off after a few seconds when closed) and I turn off my car, the interior light instantly turns on. When it's on and I start my car, it behaves exactly how it should.



Note, my car doesn't have an UCH yet so that MAY simplify things. The original central locking is broken so I'm using an aftermarket kit to lock and unlock my car.



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire